Accepting Applications, please Apply
We are Mingly:
A start-up backed by Idealab and other angel investors, Mingly is an online service that helps you keep track of your most important relationships. Mingly is currently in private beta for Gmail users and will be available free of charge to the public in the near future.
* We are a small team, passionate about solving big problems with great UX and interface design
* We are looking to build an in-house development team (currently using some outsourced development)
* We've built and sold tech companies since 1996
What Mingly does:
Mingly is a dynamic online service that helps you advance your professional and personal life and grow your most valuable asset -- social capital. Mingly helps you keep track of your relationships and keeps you on the front edge of who is doing what in your life.
Who we Need:
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Deep understanding of CSS inheritance and how to use it to your advantage
* Solid understanding of semantic markup and separation of style and content
* Utilize CSS3 while maintaining fallback for browsers that don't support it
* Always weed out extraneous markup
* A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code
* Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with Git
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment utilizing Agile methodology
* Desire to have fun
Bonus points for
* In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them
* Ready to take advantage of HTML5 without waiting for the W3 spec to be finalized
* Very basic Photoshop skills
* We are an Apple technology company, and expect you to be a Mac user as well
* Knowledge of node.js
Bits O' Information:
* While we are a startup, we are offering a competitive pay package that matches your experience and capability
* Generous stock option plan that also matches your experience and capability
* Local candidates only - relocation not offered.
* No telecommuting.
Benefits & perks:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement account
- Gym membership reimbursements
- Massages (our building has a masseuse that visits)
How To Apply:
* Captain Recruiter will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click below.