Sr. Software Engineer
Accepting Applications, please Apply
SendMe, Inc. turns any mobile phone into a portable playground. As the premier mobile media company, SendMe's family of destination sites lets you seamlessly take the fun from the Web to your mobile phone with the broadest and best content, entertainment and community. Whether you're searching for content from the hottest musical artists, looking to meet new friends through mobile social networking, or eager to play for cash and prizes on your phone, SendMe brings it all to you - how you want it, when you want it. Founded in 2006 by three veteran online and mobile entrepreneurs, SendMe is funded by Triangle Peak Partners, GrandBanks Capital, Spark Capital and True Ventures.
We Want You If:
You want to leverage your experience writing Java into the mobile industry. You want your code to be used by millions of people. You want to step up out of the bullpen and start driving the architectural choices of your code. You will be given wide latitude to make good coding choices and drive implementation as you see fit.
Our core belief is simple. Engineering is what creates value in this world. That means we believe if a good engineer is given clear business requirements and given time to make good decisions that engineer will create true lasting value. If you are that engineer then come talk to us and find out what kinds of projects you'll be working on, meet other engineers like yourself, and see what it feels like to experience the joy owning your code again.
A couple of notes about the role:
* This is a Java position. At least 5 years professional Java experience.
* We use Maven, Spring MVC, hibernate, and JBOSS.
* We primarily use Postgres, but we also use MySql and SQL Server.
* We use Jira and Agile (but with a little less dogma around the silly lingo).
* A computer science degree is strongly preferred.
* Bonus points for Android proficiency – we are moving heavily into Android development.
Stuff to Know:
* Downtown San Francisco - public transit to work, business lunches downtown, drinks after work. Live the dream, baby!
* This is a new position
* Aggressive salary(!), stock options, amazing benefits package
* Full-time role
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* To apply, click below!