Sr. Android Developer
Accepting Applications, please Apply
SendMe, Inc. turns any mobile phone into a portable playground. As the premier mobile media company, SendMe's family of destination sites lets you seamlessly take the fun from the Web to your mobile phone with the broadest and best content, entertainment and community. Whether you're searching for content from the hottest musical artists, looking to meet new friends through mobile social networking, or eager to play for cash and prizes on your phone, SendMe brings it all to you - how you want it, when you want it. Founded in 2006 by three veteran online and mobile entrepreneurs, SendMe is funded by Triangle Peak Partners, GrandBanks Capital, Spark Capital and True Ventures.
We Want You:
You have a strong Android development past with the drive and desire to be a part of the future of Android in the mobile industry. You want the applications you develop to be used and enjoyed by millions of people. You constantly strive to be at the forefront of Android technology and want to help pave Android’s way into the future.
If this sounds like you - come talk to us and find out what kinds of projects you'll be working on, meet other developers like yourself, and see what your future can be.
The Right Person:
* Is an experienced Android developer. At least 2 years professional experience.
* Is an experienced Java developer. At least 5 years professional experience. (Android apps make calls to server side services.)
* Has produced successful applications in the past (and can send us links to them!)
* Interested in staying on the leading edge of Android development and working for a profitable mobile company.
A couple of notes about us:
* This is a Java position not a design position focused on Android.
* We use Maven, Spring MVC, Hibernate, and JBOSS.
* We primarily use Postgres, but we also use MySql and SQL Server.
* We use Jira and Agile (but with a little less dogma around the silly lingo).
* A computer science degree is strongly preferred.
* We are moving heavily into Android development.
Stuff to Know:
* Downtown San Francisco location - public transit to work, business lunches downtown, drinks after work. Live the dream, baby!
* This is a new position
* Aggressive salary(!), stock options, amazing benefits package
* Full-time position
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* To apply, click below!