Jr. UX Researcher
Accepting Applications, please Apply
UserTesting.com is a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View in our 5th year of business. As you probably guessed from our name, we do … drum roll … user testing! More specifically, remote user testing. We’ve built a large panel of people that are available on-demand to perform task-based usability tests. We’re an active part of the website development process for companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wal-Mart, Groupon, Twitter and many more.
You’ll use your UX training in usability tools and research methods to help our clients maximize insights from user tests. Looking to start off your career by jumping in with both feet? This is the perfect opportunity!
You’ll do everything from helping clients write their test plans, to offering advice about how to structure usability tests, to watching user testing videos and discovering usability problems on client websites, to presenting results to clients! You’ll get the chance to be highly involved in the process and will get a lot of support from our UX team here at Usertesting too.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has a strong knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research tools and methods.
* Enjoys multi-tasking and is very detail oriented.
* Possess strong project management skills
* You have experience working within a team but can also work successfully on your own.
Bonus Points For:
* A degree in social sciences, design, human-computer interaction, or a related field.
* Experience designing, conducting, and analyzing usability tests.
* Big bonus points if you’ve used our service before!
What we can offer you:
* We pay an above-average hourly rate, flexibility with vacation time, and we’re regularly adding more benefits for our employees.
* We’ll consider granting stock options for a great candidate.
* Telecommuting is an option for this role!
How To Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!