Sr. Marketing Manager
Accepting Applications, please Apply
UserTesting.com is a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View (right off 101) in our 5th year of business. We’re in the business of helping website managers answer one question: “WHY are people leaving my website without buying?” We do that by recording ‘think-aloud’ video of people using websites, so you can quickly see why and where potential customers get stuck and frustrated and leave without making a purchase.
In the last 4+ years in business, we’ve become part of the website improvement process for companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, Groupon, and many others. We’d like a smart, fun, hardworking marketer to join our team to help us grow that list of customers and stay connected with our existing customers.
We need a passionate marketer who not only understands the needs of website owners, but who wants to tell the world about UserTesting.com and the valuable service we provide! We’ve experimented with marketing through numerous different channels and have lots of experience to share with you. You’ll be continuing successful initiatives as well as developing new marketing strategies to expand the exposure for Usertesting.com and the valuable services we provide.
Some of the things you’ll do/maintain:
* Bring new customers to UserTesting.com
* Maintain connections with existing customers
* Create and manage email campaigns
* Continually optimize PPC campaigns
* Monitor and update social media channels
* Represent UserTesting.com at conferences and events
* Other ‘secret sauce’ that we’ll share with you when you join the team!
Our ideal candidate:
* Has 3-5 years of experience in a senior B2B marketing role
* Possesses knowledge of email campaigns, Google Analytics, affiliate marketing, and a variety of social media tools.
* Will be able to join a team with an established brand, and develop new initiatives that are consistent with that brand’s identity.
* Knowledge of Eloqua or Marketo (or both).
* Experience in the field of Usability.
* Proficiency in Photoshop.
* Experience using UserTesting.com, a big plus!
What we can offer you:
* We pay an above-average hourly rate, flexibility with vacation time, and we’re regularly adding more benefits for our employees.
* We’ll consider granting stock options for a great candidate.
* This is a full time onsite opportunity.
How To Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!