Ruby on Rails Engineer
Rhythm New Media
Accepting Applications, please Apply
Ruby on Rails Developer
Rhythm New Media connects brand advertisers with today’s high-engaged mobile audience by selling as well as serving video, rich media and other immersive advertising. Our media partners include NBC Universal, CBS, Sony, ABS, Fox, Warner Bros, IAC, Demand Media and many more! In 2011 we ran more than 200 campaigns with top brand advertisers including P&G, Unilever, Disney, Chase, McDonald’s, General Motors, AT&T, Verizon, Macy’s HP and Microsoft and achieved unprecedented engagement results.
Come join our team and get the chance to work in the exciting field of mobile web browser advertising!!
We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our Mountain View team who’s designed, deployed and supported at least one RoR application. You’ll help move our development efforts in building web applications forward. You’ll work on projects for both internal and external customers and get the chance to build clean, user friendly interfaces and get to work in the fast moving field of mobile web browsers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has worked professionally on at least one Rails application -- if you know about duck typing and monkeypatching, we’re psyched about you, keep reading!
• You should also be familiar with the full stack and making tools and apps end to end.
• Familiar with Unit Testing.
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Full health, dental, vision, 401K
• Accessible by CalTrain and MVT; (lots of onsite parking too!)
• Fridge full of snacks and several catered meals a month
• Great Mountain View location – downtown and close to restaurants, cafes, nightlife
• This is a full time on-site position in Mountain View, CA.
How To Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!