Senior Java Developer
Rhythm New Media
Accepting Applications, please Apply
Senior Java Developer
Rhythm New Media connects brand advertisers with today’s high-engaged mobile audience by selling as well as serving video, rich media and other immersive advertising. Our media partners include NBC Universal, CBS, Sony, ABS, Fox, Warner Bros, IAC, Demand Media and many more! In 2011 we ran more than 200 campaigns with top brand advertisers including P&G, Unilever, Disney, Chase, McDonald’s, General Motors, AT&T, Verizon, Macy’s HP and Microsoft and achieved unprecedented engagement results.
Come join our team and get the chance to work in the exciting field of mobile web browser advertising!!
Are you ready to take your coding to the next level to create tools that will raise the industry bar? Want to work with a team of engineers who are as committed to creating and developing the gold standard of enterprise tools? Then read on:
We’re looking for senior-level software developer with experience in Java to join our Mountain View team. You’ll help move our development efforts in building web applications forward. You’ll join our team of engineers to design and build a state-of-the-art internal enterprise tool for advertising operations management using clean, user-friendly interfaces.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has 4+ years experience developing in Java
• Has experience working on large-scale systems (consumer site is fine)
• Has *SQL database experience
Bonus Points for:
• Working on or building an enterprise tool that monitored performance (i.e. Google Adwords or Ad Operations)
• Experience in Hibernate and/or Spring
• TDD in an agile environment
• Worked in several areas across the large-scale product
If you have the above and are looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in the exciting world of mobile media advertising, this is a great opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Full health, dental, vision, 401K
• Accessible by CalTrain and MVT (lots of onsite parking too!)
• Fridge full of snacks and several catered meals an month
• Annual picnic, trips to the ballpark, dogs allowed onsite, social happy hours and frequent mixers
• Great Mountain View location – downtown and close to restaurants, cafes, nightlife
• This is a full-time onsite position in Mountain View, CA
How To Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!