Not Accepting Applications
Pantheon is fast moving start-up based in downtown San Francisco making it radically easier for organizations to develop and manage their websites. We have enthusiastic early customers including AAA, NBC Universal and UC Berkeley and top-class venture backing. We are looking for talented and creative people to join our small but growing team.
At Pantheon everyone takes responsibility for their initiatives within an iterative and collaborative environment. Our approach is pragmatic and anti-BS; we eschew silos. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. Working here is awesome. We make it rain.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has experience with Socket.io, Backbone.js, Node.js, or at least a strong interest in learning!
Bonus Points For:
* The more experience with Node.js and modern JS frameworks, the better!
* Experience with HTML5 or CSS3.
* A passion for making a difference at a collaborative, growing startup.
* Ties to open-source communities and an interest in keeping those relationships going.
Looking for an opportunity to own the technical architecture and implementation of a product? Like cutting your teeth on modern tools like Node.js, CoffeeScript and Backbone.js? How about having time and resources to publish your own open source projects? Have we piqued your interest? Read on!
* Industry competitive salary.
* Stock options.
* Vacation days and time off.
* Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
* Top-of-line equipment.
* Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
* Daily catered lunches!
* Stipends for travelling to conferences.
* This is a full time, on-site position.
* Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click the link!