Accepting Applications, please Apply
Sleepy Giant runs persistent online games and communities of all sizes. We specialize in working with game studios to get their games to market, through a blend of strategic planning, smart design, cutting edge technologies, rock solid operations and real-time marketing. Our team takes an analytical approach to games; matching and supporting our creative counterparts at development studios. Some of the partners we work with include Activision, Disney, SeaWorld and THQ.
You love online games and project management. You enjoy variety and the chance to work with a myriad of teams. Here’s your opportunity to do it all! We need an experienced Project Manager who will work with our dev team to manage the rollout and maintenance of multiple game infrastructure launches and their related projects. Get the chance to tackle projects and tasks of all sizes large to small with our network operations team, engineering staff as well as our internal and external project management teams.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Experienced project manager who’s been in operations (IT or Development) at a web services company or game company.
* Has a technical background (can do a code review) and interested in new and emerging technologies (stay up late reading tech blogs?).
* Enjoy working with clients and managing client relationships.
Bonus Points for:
*Experience working with remote teams.
You Can Look Forward To:
* Our team is talented and small - your contribution will matter.
* Growth opportunities. The company plans on growing quickly. As we grow, there will be advancement opportunities for management, software architecture, etc.
* Great perks! We are committed to our team's high quality of life, including an excellent benefits package:
- full medical, dental, vision. benefits
- stock option plan in the works!
- fully stocked pantry and bagels monday
- Paid vacations days
* This is a full time on-site position located at our headquarters in Newport Beach, CA.
* Sleepy Giant is unable to sponsor or transfer work visas at this time.
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click the link!