Tech Savvy Recruiting Associate
Accepting Applications, please Apply
The Sourcery is a Recruiting-as-a-Service (RaaS) company for small and medium sized businesses. We're a new style of recruiting service that charges by the hour for our time, plus expenses (mostly the costs of advertising the jobs). When you need to hire, turn us on. When you're done with us, turn us off. We work mostly with tech startups, hiring techy folks, here in the Bay Area.
The Technical Candidate Manager is an entry - mid level role; and a perfect place to begin a career in recruiting. You'll be trained on the ins and outs of everything related to filling jobs. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include phone screening job applicants (especially for technical jobs like software developers), finding hidden talent (people who aren't actively looking for jobs), and some (~10%) administrative duties around the office.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Is smart, ambitious, and dedicated. Wow us with the extraordinary things you've done!
* Has some experience or a demonstrated interest in something techy - you've gone to meetups, you took a few Computer Science classes and love them, etc.
* Is a quick learner. We'll throw a lot at you, and we want to make sure you can catch it all!
* Has great interpersonal skills and a fearless phone presence. We're on the phone. A lot.
* Doesn't mind doing some administrative work, including the repetitive stuff.
Stuff To Know:
* We're prepared to train you from scratch! And we're a quickly growing company so opportunity abounds!
* This is a full-time, regular position with a salary of $40K-$50K per year.
* We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We pay 100% of the employee's premiums.
* You'll start working in our office during regular business hours (8-5). Some telecommuting may be an option eventually.
* Local candidates only - relocation not offered.