Front End Developer
Accepting Applications, please Apply
Who is MetroMile?
We’re a stealth mode startup looking to fundamentally change the experience of owning a car. Our millions in funding came from top tier investors, including NEA, Index Ventures, SV Angel and First Round Capital. The company is leveraging mobile technology, telematics, and data-driven applications and cloud services to disrupt a $180B/year industry in the U.S.
We're looking to hire extraordinary developers, testers and designers to help us build our big data, consumer-focused mobile and web applications. These positions report directly to the CTO.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be writing front-end code to develop the user-interface and functionality of the MetroMile website. You’ll collaborate with our staff designers to prototype designs.
What You’ll Bring
• Examples of your work – brag a bit, tell us what you’ve worked on, and (even better), where we can see it!
• Your ideas, expertise, and willingness to work in cutting-edge technologies (we’re a TDD Rails shop).
Extra bonus-points for:
• Up to date on latest trends in web development
• Mobile app experience
• MS/BA in Computer Science
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary (hourly for contractors)
• Full health, dental, vision, stock options, and gym stipend for employees
• Great Redwood City location, mere blocks from CalTrain, historic Fox Theatre, and other nostalgic sights
• Small (but growing!) dynamic team environment
• Light-filled office environment with room to grow
• Fridge well-stocked with drinks and snacks
• This is either a contract or a full time on-site position in Redwood City, CA.
How To Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!