Contract Front End Developer
Accepting Applications, please Apply
Who is MetroMile?
We’re a stealth mode startup looking to fundamentally change the experience of owning a car. Our millions in funding came from top tier investors, including NEA, Index Ventures, SV Angel and First Round Capital. The company is leveraging mobile technology, telematics, and data-driven applications and cloud services to disrupt a $180B/year industry in the U.S.
We're looking to hire extraordinary developers, testers and designers to help us build our big data, consumer-focused mobile and web applications. These positions report directly to the CTO. We have several projects that need to be completed in the relatively near future, and are hoping the right person who is interested in a short-term contract position can help.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be writing front-end code to develop the user-interface and functionality of the MetroMile website. You’ll collaborate with our staff designers to prototype designs.
What You’ll Bring
Examples of your work – brag a bit, tell us what you’ve worked on, and (even better), where we can see it!
Your ideas, expertise, and willingness to work in cutting-edge technologies (we’re a TDD Rails shop).
Extra bonus-points for:
• Up to date on latest trends in web development
• Mobile app experience
• MS/BA in Computer Science
What We Offer:
• Competitive hourly rate
• Great Redwood City location, mere blocks from CalTrain, historic Fox Theatre, and other nostalgic sights
• Small (but growing!) dynamic team environment
• Light-filled office environment with room to grow
• Fridge well-stocked with drinks and snacks
• This is a contract position in Redwood City, CA.
How To Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!