Front End Engineer
Accepting Applications, please Apply
We’re True&Co. We’re changing the way women shop, starting with the most uncomfortable shopping experience for women everywhere - bra shopping. We are defining a personalized shopping experience for every customer. Our 2-minute quiz and personal bra shop is powered by an algorithm and recommendation system that matches women to the right items – all without a measuring tape.
Yes, working in lingerie is as exciting as it sounds. We launched at D10 this May and Good Morning America featured us the very next day. Early demand has been incredible and continues to grow given the near-universal appeal of bras for female customers. We're a First Round and SoftTech-funded company and dynamic work environment is a fun place to be.
We are looking for engineers to own development of our web presence and front end. We’re looking for an extraordinary front-end engineer who is excited about being part of an open, smart and cool engineering culture while delighting and serving customers in new and helpful ways.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Is an experienced web developer with browser compatibility savvy: security issues? Browser quirks? Security attacks and issues? Been there, done that, you’ve seen it all.
• Wants to be part of a small, agile team, and thrives on problem solving and quick moving projects.
Bonus points for:
• E-commerce experience (especially within the fashion industry)
• Experience with Object oriented programming concepts
• Experience with MVC application architecture
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
What We Offer:
• Great salary and great benefits
• Opportunity to be part of something great, built from the ground up
• Dynamic work environment steps away from CalTrain in San Francisco
• Much, much more!
How to Apply:
• The Sourcery will the first point of contact.
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!