Accepting Applications, please Apply
Credit Karma is founded on a simple yet revolutionary idea - a completely free online credit management platform that puts the power of credit into the hands of the consumer. Our team shares a common belief that access to financial data is a fundamental consumer right.
Our idea has resonated with a lot of people - we've helped over 8 million members stay informed! There's a lot more work to do and we're growing to meet those needs. We've doubled in size in 2012 and are growing faster than ever. Join our team and help us bring our message of truly free and responsible credit to everyone.
We're looking for a forward-thinking Systems Administrator who is adept at keeping websites running and responsive, but also keeps a contingency plan in their back pocket to use when loads unexpectedly climb. If you dream in shell script and scowl at anyone who leaves their key fob unattended at their desk - this may be the opportunity you're looking for!
What the job entails:
* #1 - help keep our HA website up and responsive.
* Manage and execute operational tasks like backup restore tests and server upgrades without downtime.
* Build and rack servers in our co-located environment, without any disruption to the live site.
* Take responsibility for security and refine policies to ensure that our bases are covered.
* Help us scale our environment - if our user count doubles next month, no problem!
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* Systems Administration experience at a start-up.
* Been with a company from diapers to datacenters. It would be great if you were there for a few servers and helped to scale up to 10+ servers. You and Horizontal Scaling go way back.
* Supported application development in previous roles.
* Experience with MySQL.
Bonus Points For:
* You've worked with secure data - if it was financial data even better!
* LAMP stack experience.
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (Credit Karma pays for 85% of the plan for Employee and Spouse!)
* 401(k) plan
* Stock Options
* A well-stocked kitchen
* Ping pong and dart gun breaks
* And our personal favorite... Awful/Amazing Movie Nights every other week
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
* All applications receive a response
* All applications are kept strictly confidential
* To apply, click the link