Not Accepting Applications
We're General Things. We've been doing our thing for 10 years now and it's pretty awesome if we do say so ourselves (and our customers do too). We're a team of developers, designers, and strategists dedicated to helping businesses use technology better. We have worked with companies both large and small, building everything from microcontroller software for custom devices to advanced e-commerce systems. In a nut shell, we help businesses solve their technology problems.
We're looking for an Object-Oriented Software Developer and we'll keep it simple (because really, it is):
* You have full stack object oriented programming experience.
* You have at least some experience programming in Ruby on Rails, enough so you can hit the ground with us running on a RoR project.
* You've had the opportunity to work on some web based applications and want to work on more!
* You've put code into production before.
* You've used version control and are at least familiar with TDD. If you're a TDD pro - even better.
So what's so great about our gig? Yeah, we figured you'd ask eventually.
* Good benefits and good salaries.
* Regular downright normal work hours. You heard right - have a life outside of work, we encourage it!
* We all learn, teach, and train together. Learn something new? Tell us about it. We'll return the favor.
* Own the projects you work on. Grab the reins and take control.
* Sunny, dog friendly office that's centrally located
The bottom line is that we're not out there trying to be the next big flashy thing. Our customers like us and we've built our business strictly by their great referrals over the last decade. No flash in the pan here - just a great team of smart people solving technology problems for other companies. If what we're offering appeals to you and our gig sounds better than the other guys, then you may be just who we need.
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click the link!