Accepting Applications, please Apply
Flywheel was created as an innovative mobile solution to an age-old, real-world problem. It's a reassurance to busy, city-driven people that an affordable ride-on-the-fly is always just a smartphone tap away.
The inspiration for Flywheel came from the universal experience of not being able to get a cab at the most inopportune times. For our CEO, it was a washed out access road at JFK and a 10-mile walk through New York City in the rain unable to even tell a dispatcher where he was. For our Chief Product Officer, it was being taken for a ride (literally) through the streets of Bombay in a gypsy cab with a rigged meter.
They both had the same thought: "There has to be a better way."
At Flywheel, we work every day to create a dynamic work environment with brand new offices in Redwood City. You'll be appreciated for your ideas and see your contributions have impact!
We are in an exciting growth mode. Our product was one of the hottest mobile apps of 2013! We're looking for an innovative Ruby Engineer to play a vital role on our development team. Help us use cutting edge technology to grow our market share.
* Use your Ruby server experience to help us create and improve code that is highly scalable.
* Sharpen your TDD skills with best practices and top tier resources.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* 1-3 years of Ruby server experience
* A TDD background
Bonus Points for familiarity/experience with:
* the Google Maps API
* payment integration and/or Bluetooth integration
* geo-location services
What We Offer:
* Competitive base salary
* Stock Options
* Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
* A brand-spankin'-new state-of-the-art office space near Caltrain and public transportation right in the heart of downtown Redwood City
* Dog-friendly office
* Super well-stocked kitchen, games, cool deck and fun events
* Flywheel is unfortunately unable to sponsor employment visas at this time
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click the link!