Creating a log-in will allow you to check back in on your application status online, and makes applying to multiple jobs easier.
It will also allow us to pre-populate the fields for you speeding the process along.
The Sourcery collects personal information when you submit a job application and possibly interview for a job. Such personal information may include:
- email address and other contact information
- your uploaded documents which may include resume or CV, cover letter, previous work experience, education and transcripts
- relevant work experience, type of employment sought, data available
- names and contact information for referrals
- sensitive information (race/ethnic origin) if you chose to submit it as part of the applications process
- likes, dislikes and personal interests as shared by you
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to The Sourcery, and affiliate company’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know information in order to process applications. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.