Wood Tiger Wellness
Accepting Applications, please Apply
Who We Are:
Wood Tiger Wellness is a growing acupuncture and holistic health clinic located in San Francisco. We provide comprehensive holistic care to our patients who see measureable improvement to their health. We currently provide acupuncture, amino acid therapy, traditional Chinese herbs, nutrition and Shiatsu massage. In 2013 we’re expanding to provide more practitioners and more hours to accommodate our growing clientele.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a fearless sales and promotions manager to bring new clients into our business. This is a part time base+commission role, with the added benefit of complimentary holistic health care treatments as an added bonus! For each new client you bring to Wood Tiger Acupuncture, you’ll benefit from our commission schedule. The sky’s the limit!
We’re looking for someone to reach out to prospects creatively and energetically. Working street fairs, hosting workshops at the local gym or health club, developing relationships and working in conjunction with other holistic practitioners or MDs, arranging for lectures or seminars to be taught by our principal acupuncturist, massage therapist, or nutritionist, supporting events through social media, or handing out information – whatever works best for you works for us!
• Develop a sales plan
• Reach out to other health care professionals, groups and organizations, develop relationships and plan events
• Follow up on prospects to close
• Support events with social media
• Schedule talks and lectures for acupuncturists, nutritionist and massage therapist
• Work with Office Manager to develop marketing material and collateral
• Other tasks that would make you super successful!
Our Ideal Candidate:
• One year or more experience in sales, public relations, or marketing
• Has a proven track record of driving sales
• Has experience developing a sales plan and following through on it
• Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions work effectively with all personalities.
• Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
• Strong communication skills -- both oral and written.
Bonus Points For:
• Prior experience doing sales or biz dev in the holistic health care field
• Familiarity (positive) with holistic health: acupuncture, nutritionist, herbs, amino acid therapy – someone who can speak from experience would be a huge plus! Enthusiasm, interest and passion for acupuncture and holistic health!
• PR or Marketing experience; social media background to support face to face efforts (i.e. tweeting that having an event at a street fair or running a workshop at Whole Foods, etc.)
What We Offer:
• Competitive commission schedule
• Great work environment in a vibrant neighborhood and close to public transportation
• Complimentary holistic health care with herbs and aminos at cost
How to Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications will receive a response
• All applications are kept confidential
• To apply, click below!