We Believe Recruiting Can Become
A Company’s Superpower.
All too often, recruiting is viewed as a necessary evil. Companies need candidates but they don’t have time to find them and finding a reliable scalable solution is difficult. We operate differently, helping you develop a talent strategy while successfully filling the roles you need right now. Grow fast, scale seamlessly, and put a recruiting process in place that will be valuable for years to come.
Why work with us?
Our mission is to make recruiting successful and enjoyable. We want you to be proud of the team we’ve built together and the talent strategy we’ve put in place to help your company grow.
How we’re different
- We’re transparent. No withholding names of candidates or keeping your name from them, and we hold weekly check-ins to keep you up on our progress.
- Every candidate we source and qualify for your company is exclusively yours until one of you decides to pass on the opportunity.
- We look for talent in many places. We’re not just pulling from resumes on LinkedIn, we’re always finding new talent and making connections when there’s a good fit.
We get things done
- 3-year average client relationship
- We’ve helped hire people in 14 different countries
- 70% of roles we fill are technical hires
- We average 10+ hires per client
- It takes us about 10 weeks on average to fill a new role
- 16. The average number of candidates we submit per role
Meet The Team
We are creators, thinkers, data nerds, and people magnets, and we’re serious about delivering your talent pipeline.
- Carmen Lapham Carmen spends her time with her family, friends, fostering great danes, and helping clients find great talent. A self-proclaimed geek, she loves learning about the latest in technology, and in a previous life worked with a company that managed the Star Wars and Star Trek fan clubs.
- Victoria Velez Prior to joining The Sourcery, Victoria worked in Operations for ESPN Latin America. Having graduated from the University of Miami, she continues to be a die hard ‘Canes fan. She loves hanging out with her dog and taking pictures of him being adorable.
- Anthony Lynch Anthony is the recruiting equivalent of the Juggernaut; an unstoppable force in talent acquisition. He is also a published author who is passionate about Warriors basketball, fantasy novels, MMA, and Survivor!
- Anisha Rassai Below is a fun photo from Cinque Terre, Italy last summer! Anisha is a mother, Bay Area native, loves spending time with friends, family and traveling. Anisha is a people person that values relationships to foster growth and positivity. Anisha appreciates art, exploring cultures and her house is where she nests.
- David Villanueva David is a published children’s author, likes to hike, wishes he had a tree house, and loves blues and soul music, especially the music of Etta James!
Join Our Team
Want to bring your stellar recruiting skills to The Sourcery?